PoE Currency Store IGVault

in Radio-Break-Dancer 14.09.2022 08:50
von poeorbsigvault • 1 Beitrag

How am i supposed to initially gather a good amount off currency? Im playing for about a month and didnt even finished my build gear yet. Any tips except git gud?

If you use Alchemy Orbs on your maps, kill the boss, engage with the league mechanic, and use your master missions, you will ALWAYS make a profit. If you want pure exaltsin trade league to invest in other farming strategies, you need to look at EVERYTHING you own as currency. I paid for my 6L Shavs this league 100% from selling Expedition Vendor Currency

you need to look at EVERYTHING you own as currency.

This is the most important thing for new players, you probably have a lot more currency than you think.

For example from leveling to maps I had about 5-10 chaos in traditional currency, but over 2 ex in Expedition currency.

Its also a side effect of these ex making videos, saying you can earn exalted per hour. Thats basically never pure exalts, its a ton of different items that would need to be sold/converted to chaos or ex. Which could often take longer than the initial farming session.

There is no secret mechanic to make currency in Path of Exile, the way I make a profit is just playing the game, and the more you play the game, the more currency you will get. Streamers make more currency than you because they spend much more time playing than you.

Don't forget to check out IGVAULT when you are looking to buy PoE currency and PoE power leveling service because this is one of the best sites for any of your Path of Exile needs.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: amiriclothing6@gmail.com
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9 Themen und 9 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen